On today’s show:
– PostandCourier.com reports that Clemson’s drug testing did not – and will not – include the entire football team
– 4 of the officials in the Saints / Rams game live in Southern California, near LA… and Cam Jordan’s shirt at the Pro Bowl was awesome
– Bob Stoops may be looking at getting back into coaching… and you’ll never believe with who.
– Tom Brady says there’s 0% chance he’s retiring after the Super Bowl
– Anthony Davis has requested a trade from the Pelicans before next week’s deadline
– College Basketball picks!
Get today’s gambling picks here! http://www.winningcureseverything.com/gambling-picks
► Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books!
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► Picks: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/gambling-picks
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures
► Gary’s twitter: http://www.twitter.com/garywce
► Chris’s twitter: http://www.twitter.com/chrisbgiannini