Chris is back from DisneyWorld, so the guys are back for a nice, long conversation!
- [2:16] Chris tells how his family's trip to DisneyWorld went, including him getting to the park at 5am and not getting to ride the big Star Wars ride, and Gary is quitting dipping and is eating vegan thanks to a new documentary.
- [14:50] What happened on the NBA trade deadline, and how Chris feels about Isaiah Thomas being traded and waived.
- [34:40] Chris's thoughts on the XFL, and a recap of the things that Gary thinks are great about this league.
- [55:18] MLB Playoff expansion, and whether or not this is good or bad, and why MLB is even discussing it.
◦ Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books! http://bit.ly/2Ynn56V
◦ WCE Weekly Football Picks Contest! http://bit.ly/2ZnqSkp
◦ Get our gambling picks here: http://bit.ly/2MBSCLf
◦ Subscribe on YouTube! http://bit.ly/2OFfgFa
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/winning-cures-everything9033/donations