Grab the podcast here!
Alabama’s blowout of Cincinnati, paired with Georgia’s blowout of Michigan, provided 2 of the 3 worst TV rated CFP (College Football Playoff) games since the playoff’s inception in 2014. This was a complete disaster for ESPN. It is proven that CFP semifinal games on weekdays, and on New Year’s Eve, are going to draw terrible numbers, so why are we still doing this? Certainly this will be used in negotiations for the next CFP TV contract, but at what point does some kind of central leadership step up and point out that this is not working?
From 1/5 Wednesday’s full show: https://youtu.be/7p6l5zLaxZo
🎙️ Subscribe to the WCE podcast: http://bit.ly/WCEpodcasts
● Check out our picks: https://bit.ly/WCEpicks
● Gear we use on our show: http://bit.ly/WCEgear
● Follow Gary on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GaryWCE
● Follow Chris on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ChrisBGiannini
● Check out Gary on the BetUS College Football Show:
● BetUS: https://bit.ly/NCAAF2021
#WinningCuresEverything #CollegeFootball #NFL