Gary and Chris react to and recap College Football's Week 1 games (minus Notre Dame / Louisville on Monday night), and discuss these topics:
- Auburn beats Oregon on Bo Nix's last second touchdown pass
- the SEC's non conference disasters, including Ole Miss's loss at Memphis, Tennessee's loss to Georgia State, South Carolina's loss to North Carolina, and Missouri's loss to Wyoming (along with some less than stellar showings from Arkansas, Mississippi State, and more)
- LSU looks like a legit title contender
- Boise St whipped Florida St in Tallahassee
- the ending to Stanford / Northwestern was one of the worst gambling beats in a while
- Syracuse 24 – Liberty 0 and Hugh Freeze coached from a hospital bed in the coaches box
- USC's JT Daniels is gone for the season after tearing his ACL against Fresno St
- Ohio St beat up on FAU and Justin Fields had an awesome day… but does it say anything that the Buckeyes only scored 17 points over the final 3 quarters of the game?
- Cincinnati beat up UCLA 24-14 on Thursday… and UCLA looked bad. Does Chip Kelly suck now?
- Charlie Strong's USF Bulls lost 49-0 at home to Wisconsin, and got overmatched in every way… and USF has now lost 7 straight games by an average of nearly 24ppg. Is Strong on the hot seat?
- Jalen Hurts' Oklahoma debut had some massive numbers – 507 total yards and 6 TDs – in a 49-31 win over Houston, and Hurts wasn't happy.
► Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books! http://bit.ly/2Ynn56V
● WCE Weekly Football Picks Contest! http://bit.ly/2ZnqSkp
● Get our gambling picks here: http://bit.ly/2MBSCLf
● DO NOT CLICK THIS! http://bit.ly/2OFfgFa