Gary and Chris react to and recap College Football Week 14 – Rivalry Week! Here are this week's topics:
- [3:05] Alabama loses at Auburn in one of the most ridiculous Iron Bowls ever
- [22:56] Ohio St hammers Michigan, so of course there's an argument over whether there's a "gap" between these teams.
- [30:30] Wisconsin beats up Minnesota in Minneapolis, and Gary was impressed with PJ Fleck.
- [41:04] Big 12 talk – Oklahoma slows down Oklahoma St, Baylor smashes Kansas, Iowa St loses to Kansas St
- [46:05] Who are our picks for Heisman finalists?
- [53:11] The Egg Bowl ended with stupid stuff. The Piss & Miss.
- [58:40] Missouri beat Arkansas and then fired Coach Barry Odom.
- [1:05:25] Memphis beat Cincinnati to force a rematch in the AAC Championship game next Saturday.
- [1:10:39] Virginia finally beats Virginia Tech, after 15 straight losses, and they now get to play Clemson in the ACC Championship game
- [1:16:10] LSU absolutely smoked Texas A&M, and Joe Burreaux's jersey change was awesome.
- [1:24:00] Clemson beat South Carolina 38-3, but Dabo's rant after the game was the highlight, and he's getting to be insufferable
- [1:30:20] Utah and Oregon both get wins and are headed to the PAC 12 title game.
- [1:39:10] Northwestern gets their 5th straight win over Illinois, dropping the Illini to 6-6. Washington handled Washington St, and Iowa kept Nebraska from reaching a bowl for the 3rd straight season.
◦ Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books! http://bit.ly/2Ynn56V
◦ WCE Weekly Football Picks Contest! http://bit.ly/2ZnqSkp
◦ Get our gambling picks here: http://bit.ly/2MBSCLf
◦ Subscribe on YouTube! http://bit.ly/2OFfgFa
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/winning-cures-everything9033/donations