Gary and Chris react to and recap College Football's Week 6 games, and discuss these topics:
- [2:09] Gary's metric sheet (which you can get in the newsletter) is a ridiculous 88-57 ATS the last 3 weeks.
- [3:28] Florida laid the hammer on Auburn, and Bo Nix looked like a freshman on the road in a hostile environment.
- [9:25] Cincinnati beat UCF on Friday night and started the home dog movement for the weekend.
- [13:06] Ohio St dismantled Michigan St in the 2nd quarter, and they look like the best team in the country.
- [14:53] Michigan and Iowa was ugly football… but this is what we expected the Michigan defense to look like this season.
- [18:30] Baylor and Iowa St showed there's a clear divide between pretenders and contenders in the Big 12.
- [24:00] Stanford continued the trend of Pac 12 underdogs winning outright.
- [28:14] Texas and Oklahoma both took care of business, setting up a huge Red River Shootout
- [34:04] G5 New Years 6 contenders so far (Boise, SMU, Memphis, App St, etc)
- [40:04] The ACC is a mess after Pitt and Virginia Tech get huge road wins.
- [48:50] Texas Tech handled Oklahoma St easily, with a backup quarterback.
- [52:41] Georgia threw a lil more gasoline on the Tennessee dumpster fire.
- [1:00:00] Our College Football Top 10 rankings after Week 6.
► Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books! http://bit.ly/2Ynn56V
● WCE Weekly Football Picks Contest! http://bit.ly/2ZnqSkp
● Get our gambling picks here: http://bit.ly/2MBSCLf
● DO NOT CLICK THIS! http://bit.ly/2OFfgFa