Chris and Gary are in with College Football and NFL gambling picks against the spread for the weekend of September 12-15th! If you haven't kept up so far, we are doing a gambling competition this year to see who can profit the most in each sport, and you can keep track along with us by visiting the spreadsheets here: www.winningcureseverything.com/gambling-picks.
On this episode, we pick these college football games:
- Kentucky @ Mississippi St [4:00]
- Boston College @ Rutgers [5:23]
- Colorado @ Arizona St [6:20]
- South Carolina @ Missouri [7:38]
- Washington @ BYU [9:08]
- Michigan St @ Northwestern [10:41]
- UCLA @ Washington St [13:38]
- UCF @ Pitt [15:07]
- Troy @ Akron [17:30]
- Oklahoma St @ Texas [19:00]
- Cal @ Ole Miss [20:20]
- …and Gary's moneyline parlay of the week [22:04]!
Then at [22:52] we have a little college football chat with TJ Rives, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers sideline reporter (on twitter @bucsidelineguy) and host of the 3 Dog Thursday podcast, who will join us weekly for the football season!
In the NFL, we'll be picking these games [30:45]:
- Seahawks @ Saints [33:39]
- Falcons @ Colts [35:20]
- Titans @ Jaguars [37:30]
- Lions @ Eagles [39:09]
- Bengals @ Bills [40:50]
- Steelers @ 49ers [42:37]
- Rams @ Browns [46:13]
- Panthers @ Cardinals [47:41]
And TJ joins us again [49:51] to discuss the Tampa Bay Bucs NFC South Championship odds, the Ravens / Chiefs line, the Rams / Browns, and more!
► Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books! bit.ly/2Ynn56V
● WCE Weekly Football Picks Contest! bit.ly/2ZnqSkp
● Get our gambling picks here: bit.ly/2MBSCLf
● Subscribe on YouTube! http://bit.ly/2OFfgFa