Week 3! To keep up with our record for the year, along with results from each game we pick, please visit our Gambling Picks page!
Raiders @ Dolphins (-3) (Sunday / 12pm CT / CBS)
- body clock game for the Raiders (west coast to east coast for an early game)
- the Raiders have moved the football, but only have 32 points to show for it
- Dolphins are only averaging 299 ypg, but they’ve scored 42 points, thanks to the defense putting them in prime scoring position
- I like Adam Gase over Jon Gruden in this spot
Bills @ Vikings (-17) (Sunday / 12pm CT / CBS)
- Josh Allen (or Nate Peterman) vs this Vikings defense looks like a horror movie
- Buffalo is 31st in the league in passing yards (only 139.5 ypg), and they won’t be able to run the football against that defensive front
- Minnesota is going to be pissed after letting a win over Green Bay get away
49ers @ Chiefs (-6) (Sunday / 12pm CT / FOX)
- SF is giving up 278 yds per game – #24 in the NFL. Patrick Mahomes will eat them alive.
- KC’s first home game of the season… and a bit of a body clock game for the 49ers (west coast coming to central time zone – kick is at 10am local time)
- KC is +1 in turnovers this season, SF is -2. That could account for another score for the Chiefs.
- Kansas City is just too hot right now, and I think that carries over at home, especially under a touchdown.
Steelers @ Bucs o53 (Monday / 7:15pm CT / ESPN)
- Tampa Bay is #2 in points scored so far this season, and Pittsburgh is #9. Add to that, these teams are ranked #1 and #2 in total yardage in the NFL.
- Let’s keep adding why we believe there will be points: the Steelers are #25 in total defense, while the Bucs are #31, and they are #27 and #28 in points allowed.
- It’s simple math, really. Bad defenses + good offenses = hitting the over
Bears (-4.5) @ Cardinals (Sunday / 3:25pm CT / FOX)
- Cardinals are averaging only 175 ypg total offense, and now Larry Fitzgerald is not 100%
- Trubisky finally started getting the ball in the air vs Seattle (25/34 200 yds, 2 TDs, 2 ints)
- Khalil Mack is going to terrorize Sam Bradford
- The Bears pass rush will eat that offensive line for lunch. This is an overwhelming mismatch. Arizona will be lucky to score in this one.