For Podcast #100, Gary interviewed Antonio Castro, the Assistant Editor and Big 10, Big 12 and AAC Conference Coordinator at Phil Steele Publications about the Phil Steele College Football Preview Magazine, the upcoming college football season, and we even hit on some boxing.
You can follow Antonio on twitter – @castroskingdom – and you can order the magazine, Phil Steele’s College Football Preview, at PhilSteele.com or at every Barnes & Noble and Books A-Million and at almost every CVS, Publix, Target, Walgreens & Walmart around the country!
These are the topics we hit on:
- How much work goes into the College Football Preview Magazine, who is responsible for what, etc?
- Chris LOVES Michigan this year… can they make the playoff returning only 5 starters?
- Early Vegas lines love Baylor – what are we missing?
- What will Tom Herman be capable of in his first year at Texas?
- How much panic did the staff go through when Stoops retired after the magazine went to press?
- What should we expect from the Memphis Tigers heading into the 2017 season?
- What boxing match are you most looking forward to?
Remember, you can listen to the full podcast by heading to the Podcasts page!