It’s Thanksgiving week, so we’re giving you plenty of material to listen to while traveling, or cooking, or whatever you may be doing.
Cecil Hurt, Alabama reporter for the Tuscaloosa News, joined Gary to talk about a few interesting topics before jumping into full Iron Bowl preview mode. Here are the topics discussed in this episode:
– it’s not actually warm year round in Mobile?
– is this the best collection of talent in Tuscaloosa since Wimp Sanderson?
– the ridiculousness of people leaking that Kevin Sumlin is being fired after the LSU game this weekend
– Texas A&M and Texas are mirror images of each other
– does this Iron Bowl feel like 2013, or are there more people on the Auburn bandwagon this time?
– there are rumors about Gus Malzahn leaving Auburn to coach Arkansas. What should we make of these?
– Can Alabama throw the football effectively enough to beat Auburn?
– Does Alabama have an unusual amount of injuries, or is it just because it’s all in one position group?
– Nick Saban has been relaxed and pretty happy this year. What does that change in demeanor mean for Alabama?
There are a lot of online sportsbooks out there. MyBookie.ag is the only one that gets our stamp of approval. And you know we don’t give that out lightly. To get our endorsement, we’ve got to personally use them, and that means they have to be the best. And MyBookie.ag is by far the best sportsbook we’ve used. So go to MyBookie.ag and enter in promo code WCE50 for a 50% deposit bonus. That basically means they’re gonna double your first deposit, so knock that thing out. Go to MyBookie.ag, click ‘sign up’ and enter promo code WCE50.
Follow us on Twitter: @GaryWCE / @ChrisBGiannini / @WinningCures
Leave us a voicemail: (551) 226-9899
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Check out the Website: WinningCuresEverything.com
If you’re enjoying the show, please take a second to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on iTunes! Those two things can really help us build up the audience. Thanks for your support!