Chris and Gary jump in on Wed, Jan 17th to hit on a slew of different topics:
– Dr. David Ridpath joins the show. He is an associate professor of sport management at Ohio University, and he’s the President of the Drake Group, which was put together to help end academic corruption in college sports. You can follow him on twitter @drridpath. We talk academic corruption in sports (the North Carolina & Ole Miss cases), the possibility of a new NCAA transfer rule, the money behind the college football playoff, paying FBS athletes, and more.
– Chris’s upcoming trip to Las Vegas
– the possibility of Hugh Freeze joining the staff at Alabama, and whether or not the SEC should be stepping in to block it, along with the ridiculousness of analyst roles in college sports
– Kevin Sumlin hired at Arizona
– Memphis has a new graduate transfer quarterback
– Tubby Smith and the Memphis Tigers beat UConn Tuesday night 73-49 to win 4 straight games
– The College Football Playoff Selection Committee has 6 new members, including a new chairperson
– And we break down the 2 NFL conference championship games this weekend
— Gary Segars (@GaryWCE) January 18, 2018
There are a lot of online sportsbooks out there. MyBookie.ag is the only one that gets our stamp of approval. And you know we don’t give that out lightly. To get our endorsement, we’ve got to personally use them, and that means they have to be the best. And MyBookie.ag is by far the best sportsbook we’ve used. So go to MyBookie.ag and enter in promo code WCE50 for a 50% deposit bonus. That basically means they’re gonna give you free money ($100 deposit gets you $50 in free bets), so knock that thing out. Go to MyBookie.ag, click ‘sign up’ and enter promo code WCE50.
Follow us on Twitter: @GaryWCE / @ChrisBGiannini / @WinningCures
Leave us a voicemail: (551) 226-9899
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Check out the Website: WinningCuresEverything.com
If you’re enjoying the show, please take a second to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on iTunes! Those two things can really help us build up the audience. Thanks for your support!