Gary and Chris jump into President’s Day with both feet.
The guys are talking about the following:
– Presidential trivia! Who had a pet parrot?
– Michael Rappoport went insane over the weekend and got fired from Barstool
– who would win in a fight – Rapaport or Barstool’s Dave Portnoy?
– SEC Basketball standings got even crazier this weekend
– Ole Miss’s Andy Kennedy stepped down, effective immediately
– Bob Huggins MF’ed all 3 officials and got tossed from the WVU / Kansas game Saturday
– LeBron looks like a kid again, and his team won the All-Star game
– Adam Silver said that they’re looking at changing up the seeding of the NBA Playoffs in the future
– Fergie sang a weird version of the National Anthem at the NBA All-Star game, and we revisit Marvin Gaye’s 1983 version
– Nate Diaz put a joint in his mouth on camera at UFC Fight Night 126
Watch on Facebook:
Watch on Periscope:
— Gary Segars (@GaryWCE) February 20, 2018
Watch on YouTube:
There are a lot of online sportsbooks out there. MyBookie.ag is the only one that gets our stamp of approval. And you know we don’t give that out lightly. To get our endorsement, we’ve got to personally use them, and that means they have to be the best. And MyBookie.ag is by far the best sportsbook we’ve used. So go to MyBookie.ag and enter in promo code WCE50 for a 50% deposit bonus. That basically means they’re gonna give you free money ($100 deposit gets you $50 in free bets), so knock that thing out. Go to MyBookie.ag, click ‘sign up’ and enter promo code WCE50.
Follow us on Twitter: @GaryWCE / @ChrisBGiannini / @WinningCures
Leave us a voicemail: (551) 226-9899
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Website: WinningCuresEverything.com
If you’re enjoying the show, please take a second to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on iTunes! Those two things can really help us build up the audience. Thanks for your support!