Gary and Chris sift through the sports news from the last 2 days, and welcome in Zach Bingham (@bada_bingham), co-host of A to Z Sports in Nashville (www.atozsportsnashville). With Zach, the guys discuss:
– What do the Titans need to continue building?
– Should the Titans keep DeMarco Murray?
– What’s the difference between new head coach Mike Vrabel and Mike Mularkey?
– What can we expect from new offensive coordinator Matt LeFleur?
– how interested in Tennessee basketball is the city of Nashville right now?
– has Tennessee plateaued, or are they a threat in the NCAA Tournament?
After Zach’s interview, the guys jump in on several topics:
– Rebel Rags has sued Dan Mullen, Scott Stricklin, NCAA investigator Mike Sheridan – what does it mean, and why did it happen now?
– What’s happening in SEC Basketball?
– The “corrosive” environment inside the Dallas Mavericks & Mark Cuban being fined $600k for openly admitting his team is “tanking”
– Beale Street Music Festival lineup was announced! How many headlining bands does Chris actually know? And what were some great memories from past Memphis in Mays?
Watch on Facebook:
There are a lot of online sportsbooks out there. MyBookie.ag is the only one that gets our stamp of approval. And you know we don’t give that out lightly. To get our endorsement, we’ve got to personally use them, and that means they have to be the best. And MyBookie.ag is by far the best sportsbook we’ve used. So go to MyBookie.ag and enter in promo code WCE50 for a 50% deposit bonus. That basically means they’re gonna give you free money ($100 deposit gets you $50 in free bets), so knock that thing out. Go to MyBookie.ag, click ‘sign up’ and enter promo code WCE50.
Follow us on Twitter: @GaryWCE / @ChrisBGiannini / @WinningCures
Leave us a voicemail: (551) 226-9899
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Website: WinningCuresEverything.com
If you’re enjoying the show, please take a second to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on iTunes! Those two things can really help us build up the audience. Thanks for your support!