Gary welcomes in SEC Network studio anchor and ESPN Radio host Peter Burns (on twitter @peterburnsespn) on today’s show. Topics include:
– how Peter got started in radio and how he ended up with the SEC Network gig
– Is it overwhelming needing to be in the loop on so many sports?
– Coming from Denver, how much attention did Peter pay to SEC sports before working at the network?
– Is there a favorite sport to cover?
– Was Peter surprised at the names and schools mentioned in the FBI College Basketball story on Yahoo?
– Gary believes this FBI talk will actually help the NCAA tournament. Does Peter agree?
– Is there a solution to the College Basketball mess other than “paying the players?”
– Is this the most exciting, unpredictable SEC basketball season since the SEC Network began?
– What can we expect from the conference leading into the NCAA Tournament? Are there a lot of good teams, or is everyone just average and beating up each other?
There are a lot of online sportsbooks out there. MyBookie.ag is the only one that gets our stamp of approval. And you know we don’t give that out lightly. To get our endorsement, we’ve got to personally use them, and that means they have to be the best. And MyBookie.ag is by far the best sportsbook we’ve used. So go to MyBookie.ag and enter in promo code WCE50 for a 50% deposit bonus. That basically means they’re gonna give you free money ($100 deposit gets you $50 in free bets), so knock that thing out. Go to MyBookie.ag, click ‘sign up’ and enter promo code WCE50.
Follow us on Twitter: @GaryWCE / @ChrisBGiannini / @WinningCures
Leave us a voicemail: (551) 226-9899
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Website: WinningCuresEverything.com
If you’re enjoying the show, please take a second to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on iTunes! Those two things can really help us build up the audience. Thanks for your support!