Gary and Chris prove that late is better than never with today’s podcast, diving into the Memphis basketball recruiting class, tempering expectations for the Tiger fanbase, and they breakdown KJ Lawson’s snapchat and what that did for Tubby Smith’s image after the program seemed to go sideways last week.
The two then jump into Finebaum calling Bob Stoops an idiot, and react to Texas coach Tom Herman’s hydration chart for his players before playing High Fives & Hand Grenades, which touched on these topics:
– at what age did you know you were washed up?
– NBA playoff matchups – will all favorites advance?
– Atlanta Braves making people pre-pay for parking
– Kid Sandwich Power Rankings
– WWE Wreslter Kane running for Mayor
– First female signee to play NCAA football
And then closing time brings reactions to a UNC attorney pushing to remove Greg Sankey from the NCAA Panel on Infractions for their academic fraud case, and the state of North Carolina pushing a bill that would remove UNC and NC State from the ACC if the conference ever boycotted the state again.
Subscribe to the podcast at these locations, or on any of your favorite podcast apps!
To advertise on the site, or on the podcast, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for website and podcast stats and pricing!