Gary and Chris dive into Chance the Rapper’s performance at the Grammys, the NFL warning Texas not to pass an HB2-like bill, we play High Fives & Hand Grenades with several topics, discuss the Big 12 having only 18 NFL combine invites (compared to 66 for the SEC), and a new study showing legalized gambling would increase TV ratings for the NFL.
Today’s topics for High Fives & Handgrenades were:
2. Could the Bills go into next season with Cardale Jones as their starter?
3. Metallica Summer Tour with Avenged Sevenfold & Volbeat hitting baseball stadiums
4. Kevin Durant being booed by OKC fans
5. Buddy Hield hit Boogie Cousins in the jewels running around a screen Sunday night and was ejected
6. Singer Joy Villa wore a “Make America Great Again” dress on the red carpet at the Grammys… and her cd sales jumped over 18M% up to #1 on the iTunes charts and Amazon
7. Grammys – Adele won Album and Record of the year over Beyonce