Grab the podcast here!
SEC commissioner Greg Sankey & Pac 12 commissioner George Kliavkoff made a trip to DC to visit the US Senate and ask for help with new federal NIL regulations… basically to help clean up the mess that has arisen now that players can make money from their name, image, and likeness.
At the same time, the NCAA is looking to punish those schools that have setup booster collectives that contact recruits – even retroactively – and Miami booster John Ruiz has effectively told the NCAA to “try me,” because he knows he’s not doing anything illegal. This could get crazy.
From Thursday 5/6/22 full show: https://youtu.be/MbKOt5ffvZM
🎙️ Subscribe to the WCE podcast: http://bit.ly/WCEpodcasts
● Check out our picks: https://bit.ly/WCEpicks
● Gear we use on our show: http://bit.ly/WCEgear
● Follow Gary on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GaryWCE
● Follow Chris on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ChrisBGiannini
● Check out Gary on the BetUS College Football Show:
● Check out Gary on BetUS TV!
#WinningCuresEverything #CollegeFootball #NFL