Gary and Chris are back with a new weekly show format! This week, the two dive into:
– NCAA transfer and redshirt rules, and who will take the most advantage of them
– Sports Gambling in Mississippi goes live July 21st, and the top 5 sports to gamble on while waiting for College Football
– NFL rule changes slipped under the radar, but there’s some big things that will be different this fall
– Chris’s Hot Take of the Week is about what the Bucs should do with Jameis Winston
– Gary’s Hot Take of the Week is in regards to the NCAA transfer rule
– This week’s Fact or Fiction hits on the topic of what the scenario would be like if Tom Herman took the LSU job rather than Ed Orgeron
There are a lot of online sportsbooks out there. MyBookie.ag is the only one that gets our stamp of approval. And you know we don’t give that out lightly. To get our endorsement, we’ve got to personally use them, and that means they have to be the best. And MyBookie.ag is by far the best sportsbook we’ve used. So go to MyBookie.ag and enter in promo code WCE50 for a 50% deposit bonus. That basically means they’re gonna give you free money ($100 deposit gets you $50 in free bets), so knock that thing out. Go to MyBookie.ag, click ‘sign up’ and enter promo code WCE50.
Follow us on Twitter: @GaryWCE / @ChrisBGiannini / @WinningCures
Leave us a voicemail: (551) 226-9899
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Website: WinningCuresEverything.com
If you’re enjoying the show, please take a second to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on iTunes! Those two things can really help us out. Thanks for your support!