Gary and Chris jump into the College Football Week 1 recap, discussing our “Starting 11:” 11 topics from the first week.
– The SEC went 13-1 on opening weekend
– Michigan’s OL is still a problem
– Bryce Love & Khalil Tate’s Heisman hype is already busted
– Tua Tagovailoa is as good as advertised
– Oklahoma looks like they haven’t missed a beat & is class of big 12
– Hawaii’s Cole McDonald has the Warriors 2-0 with some crazy numbers
– Is Miami going to be Georgia 2.0 for Mark Richt?
– Storms delayed, and canceled some games. How much does it hurt some teams (Nebraska, Iowa St) to not play their first game?
– Virginia Tech’s beatdown of Florida St makes their schedule look insanely manageable
– Is Texas Tech awful, or does Ole Miss actually have a running game?
– Chip Kelly and UCLA lost their home opener to Cincinnati 26-17
Then the guys jump into previews for Week 2 of College Football. These are the games that were discussed:
– Clemson at Texas A&M
– Georgia at South Carolina
– USC at Stanford
– Michigan St at Arizona St
– Iowa St at Iowa
– Mississippi St at Kansas St
– Penn St at Pitt
– Kentucky at Florida
– Duke at Northwestern
– Georgia Tech at USF
– Memphis at Navy
► Football Picks Contest! Winner gets a free night’s stay at Fitz Casino, and 2 free buffets! Enter here: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/fb-picks-contest
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures