Gary and Chris recap College Football’s 2018 Week 7, discussing the following topics:
– LSU bullies Georgia in Baton Rouge
– Only 8 undefeated teams left… and 3 are from the AAC East.
– Michigan dominates Wisconsin and looks ready to battle some demons in East Lansing and Columbus
– Iowa St completely shut down West Virginia’s offense
– Michigan St stole one in Happy Valley, and it appears that Dantonio has James Franklin’s number
– UCF escaped Memphis with a win, thanks to some bonehead decision making and costly mistakes by the Tigers
– Auburn’s woes continue in a loss at home to Tennessee
– Virginia upsets Miami
– Oregon gets a home win, in overtime, over Washington, and effectively knocks the Pac 12 out of the playoff
– Florida and Vandy coaches almost got in a fight… and is there anybody in the SEC that wouldn’t beat Dan Mullen in a fight?
– and more random notes!
The guys then give their Top 10s, along with their College Football Playoff predictions through week 7!
► Football Picks Contest!
Winner gets a different prize each week! Enter here: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/fb-picks-contest
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures