Gary and Chris recap College Football’s Week 8, and then jump into their top 10 rankings, and playoff predictions!
Here are the topics for the recap:
– Purdue curbstomped Ohio St
– Washington St rode adrenaline… then fell asleep, but woke up in time to win.
– Clemson vs NC State wasn’t really a game
– Michigan began the revenge tour in East Lansing
– LSU was insanely opportunistic against a Miss St team that continues to try and do things they’re bad at
– Temple knocks off undefeated Cincinnati
– Oklahoma smoked a bad TCU team
– Iowa’s defense is legit
– Utah’s offense has caught fire, and they handled USC
– UAB is secretly 6-1 after a win over North Texas
– Old Dominion beat WKU in the weirdest way possible
– Auburn saved Malzahn’s job in Oxford
– Bama scored the most points ever vs Tennessee
► Football Picks Contest!
Winner gets a different prize each week! Enter here: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/fb-picks-contest
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures