Gary and Chris jump into the College Football Week 11 recap, before giving their Top 10 rankings, and Gary has a shakeup in his CFP Playoff Predictions… and you’ll be shocked by it. Here are this week’s topics:
– BOBBY PETRINO GOT FIRED. Silly season started early this year!
– Bedlam was insane, and Oklahoma escaped Okla St by a missed xp and a failed 2 pt conversion
– Clemson went to the cold north, and injured Boston College’s QB
– Boise beat Fresno, and Gary still doesn’t like Bryan Harsin
– Ohio St at Michigan St was gloriously Big 10ish
– Bama and Georgia took care of business… and the refs missed some calls in the Bama game, and UGA tried a fake field goal up 17 with 3 minutes left vs Auburn
– Pac 12 After Dark provided another classic… Cal 15, USC 14, and Clay Helton is officially on life support
– Pitt, Northwestern, and UAB are all playing for conference championships this year. Seriously.
– Tennessee stomped Kentucky.
– Big 12 Mayhem! Iowa St and Baylor got into a gang fight on the field, and Texas beat Texas Tech on a last second TD pass
– NC State is NOT as good as the committee thought they were
– LSU’s Nick Broussette cost a lot of people a lot of money vs Arkansas
► Football Picks Contest!
Winner gets a different prize each week! Enter here: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/fb-picks-contest
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures