Chris is back from vacation, and Gary returns from his in-laws, so the guys are back in studio for the College Football CFB Week 13 recap. This week’s topics include:
– Ohio St beat the brakes off of Michigan.
– Texas A&M was the benefactor of some crazy officiating in a 7OT thriller over LSU
– Oklahoma outscores West Virginia in Morgantown…
– Washington does what they always do in the Apple Cup and beats Washington St in the snow
– Notre Dame doesn’t look great, but they got the win over USC
– UCF loses McKenzie Milton, but beats USF, and Memphis handles Houston to setup a rematch in the AAC Championship game
– Florida smacks around Florida St, and it was gross.
– Vandy demolished Tennessee for their 3rd straight win over the Vols, and all the good will Pruitt built up will have to be done all over again.
– Alabama ran away from Auburn
– Minnesota took Paul Bunyan’s ax from Wisconsin for the first time since 2003
– Boise St handled a good Utah St team on the blue turf to win their division in the MWC and setup a rematch with Fresno
– Clemson beat South Carolina by 3 touchdowns… but gave up 600 yards in the process
… and more!
The guys then jump into the coaching carousel in college football before giving out their top 10 rankings and their playoff predictions for Selection Sunday!
► Football Picks Contest!
Winner gets a different prize each week! Enter here: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/fb-picks-contest
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures