Chris and Gary are back to discuss all sorts of footbally things, as we get ready for March Madness.
This week's episode starts off with a College Football Q&A, discussing these topics:
– Who are College Football's "sleeping giants?"
– Did Boise St defensive coordinator Andy Avalos make the right decision by taking the Oregon DC job?
– Is Georgia Tech playing one game per season at Mercedes Benz Stadium a good thing?
– Alex Hornibrook is transferring from Wisconsin: where should he transfer?
– Scott Frost at Nebraska: is the only success a national championship? what are his expectations?
– P5 schools that don't have a single player at the NFL combine
– Who is the most exciting player you remember from your childhood?
– Which teams are the most likely to be disappointing in 2019?
The guys then move on to their best bets for the 2019 NCAA Tournament National Championship, including reasons why Duke won't win this year's March Madness bracket.
The 2019 Heisman Trophy odds were released at the Super Book at the Westgate in Las Vegas on Tues, Feb 26th. Gary and Chris go through the best bets, the best odds, why certain players aren't worth a bet, the trends, and more.
Finally, the guys end the show discussing the top party schools, ranked by niche.com, and close by discussing cheap beer and good bourbon.
Come hang out with us for the NCAA Tournament at Sam's Town Casino in Tunica, MS on Thurs, March 21 and Fri, March 22nd! Live show 2x each day! https://www.facebook.com/events/1192888844224231/
► Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books!
► Get today's picks here: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/gambling-picks
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures
► Gary's twitter: http://www.twitter.com/garywce
► Chris's twitter: http://www.twitter.com/chrisbgiannini