On today’s show:
– Tom Brady’s agent, Don Yee, is starting a minor league football league, and wants Trevor Lawrence to leave Clemson and collect a paycheck now.
– Mike Florio presented an interesting theory about Baker Mayfield going to the Patriots.
– Alliance of American Football has partnered with the NFL Network to televise games every week.
– The MGM Sports Book in Las Vegas took a $2M bet on the Super Bowl.
– College Basketball picks!
Get today’s gambling picks here! http://www.winningcureseverything.com/gambling-picks
► Find out more about Tunica, MS sports books!
► Site: http://www.winningcureseverything.com
► Picks: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/gambling-picks
► YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/winningcureseverything
► Store: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/store/
► Podcasts: http://www.winningcureseverything.com/podcasts
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winningcureseverything
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/winningcures
► Gary’s twitter: http://www.twitter.com/garywce
► Chris’s twitter: http://www.twitter.com/chrisbgiannini