On today's show:
– Auburn President Steven Leath resigns, Jay Gogue (who was the AU president when the Cam Newton scandal was going on) returns as interim, and the boosters are back running the ship
– Cam Newton offers to pay a man $1,500 cash on a flight to swap seats so he could have more leg room
– the NBA announced they are replacing the term "owner" with "governor"
– UConn is leaving the AAC to join the Big East, and the football program is, somehow, in a worse spot than they already were
– NCAA President Mark Emmert has written a letter to the chairs of two State Assembly committees in California last week, hoping to block a bill that would allow college athletes in the state to earn compensation for the use of their own name, image or likeness, beginning in 2023.
● Sign up at BetNow.eu with promo code Winning50 for a 50% deposit bonus!: http://www.betnow.eu
For more info visit winningcureseverything.com.