On today's show:
– the Oklahoma City Thunder traded Russell Westbrook to the Houston Rockets for Chris Paul
– Titans head coach Mike Vrabel said he would cut off his penis for a Super Bowl win as a head coach
– Grayson Allen ejected from the Memphis Grizzlies NBA Summer League game vs the Celtics
– NFL has proposed an 18 game season to the NFLPA… with a 16-game-per-player limit, which would bring in a ton more revenue.
– 2 people in Oklahoma were arrested at a traffic stop and in the stolen car, they had a gun, a rattlesnake, radioactive uranium and an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe
● Sign up at BetNow.eu with promo code Winning50 for a 50% deposit bonus!: http://www.betnow.eu
For more info visit winningcureseverything.com