As happens every season, there’s a hodge podge of teams battling for the middle seeding of the conference tournament.
Alabama is currently seeded 9th, but could end up with a double bye (4 seed) and not play until Friday, or they could end up with the 11 seed, and end up playing on Wednesday. Everything hinges on the 2 games for each team this week.
Here’s what the standings look like right now:
- LSU (14-2)
- Tennessee (14-2)
- Kentucky (13-3)
- South Carolina (9-7) (4-1 vs FL / Aub / Ole Miss / Miss St)
- Miss St (9-7) (4-3 vs SC / Ole Miss / FL / Aub)
- Ole Miss (9-7) (3-3 vs SC / Miss St / Aub / FL)
- Auburn (9-7) (2-4 vs SC / Miss St/ Ole Miss / FL)
- Florida (9-7) (1-3 vs Aub / SC / Miss St / Ole Miss)
- Alabama (8-8)
- Texas A&M (6-10)
- Arkansas (6-10) (L to Texas A&M)
- Missouri (4-12)
- Georgia (2-14)
- Vanderbilt (0-16)
So what would the bracket look like today?
Here’s what’s on tap for mid-week. We’ll update on Thursday.
- South Carolina @ Texas A&M
- Miss St @ Tennessee
- Kentucky @ Ole Miss
- Auburn @ Alabama
- Missouri @ Georgia
- LSU @ Florida
- Arkansas @ Vanderbilt