Let's open this week's show by discussing the Lane Kiffin to Auburn rumors, the Rose Bowl being the one bowl that's delaying CFP expansion, SEC moving away from divisions, the Pac 12 possibly keeping UCLA and what their next media rights deal may look like, and the new Mark Stoops contract extension at Kentucky. Then, I preview 2022 College Football Week 13 (rivalry week!) by answering these questions:
- – Where is College Gameday going for Championship Week?
- – which games will get the highest viewership / ratings?
- – most exciting games / closest score?
- – which teams have the most to gain or lose?
- – Who is the most likely double digit underdog outright winner?
- – G5 games of the week
Watch on YouTube: youtu.be/Sb3veZMbp-0
To see Gary’s OFFICIAL spread picks & best bets, along with more in depth breakdown of more CFB games, check out the Week 13 BetUS College Football Show:
- Pt 1: youtu.be/MuKpSC9xWfw
🎲 Enter our free weekly picks contest! winningcureseverything.com/contest/
Get a $50 Free Play when you sign up at BetUS! bit.ly/WCE50FREE
Sign up for FloSports! share.flosports.tv/SHZz
- WCE is powered by BetUS! bit.ly/3TLHn2X
- 🎙️ Subscribe on YouTube: bit.ly/WCEyoutube
- 🌐 www.winningcureseverything.com
- 🕊️ Twitter: @GaryWCE
- 👕 Visit the webstore: bit.ly/WCEstore
- 🎲 Enter our weekly picks contest!
- 👀 Check out Gary on BetUS TV!
- 📺 www.BetUSTV.com
Support this podcast at — redcircle.com/winning-cures-everything9033/donations
Advertising Inquiries: redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: redcircle.com/privacy