Thursday, Oct 19th is time for GET THAT MONEY! Gambling Picks for College Football and NFL with Gary and Chris. The guys each give 5 College Football games they’re picking against the spread, and then 3 NFL games each.
After that, the duo welcomes in Josh Parcell from CFBCountry.com and the College Football Country Podcast to discuss several topics:
– Do we have any idea who is going to make the CFB Playoffs?
– Does Virginia Tech have a realistic chance to win out?
– What does Josh think about Virginia & Bronco Mendenhall?
– What are the pros/cons of firing Butch Jones mid-year?
– Josh compares Ed Orgeron to Dabo Swinney and tells LSU fans to be patient
– Josh is 30-15 against the spread in his college football picks this year… and he gives the listeners a few games to keep an eye on this weekend
There are a lot of online sportsbooks out there. MyBookie.ag is the only one that gets our stamp of approval. And you know we don’t give that out lightly. To get our endorsement, we’ve got to personally use them, and that means they have to be the best. And MyBookie.ag is by far the best sportsbook we’ve used. So go to MyBookie.ag and enter in promo code WCE100 for a 100% deposit bonus. That basically means they’re gonna double your first deposit, so knock that thing out. Go to MyBookie.ag, click ‘sign up’ and enter promo code WCE100.
Follow us on Twitter: @GaryWCE / @ChrisBGiannini / @WinningCures
Leave us a voicemail: (551) 226-9899
E-mail the show: email@example.com
Check out the Website: WinningCuresEverything.com
If you’re enjoying the show, please take a second to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on iTunes! Those two things can really help us build up the audience. Thanks for your support!